Theme: Post-Modern Trends for Education Transformation and Sustainable Development
- Refocusing Education in the 21st Century
- Transformative Pedagogical and Andragogical Practices
- Financing of Education
- Youth, Adult and Lifelong Learning
- Teacher Profession and Development
- Education in Emergencies and Peace Education
- Equity, Quality and Inclusive Education
- Sports and Physical Education for Sustainable Development
26th- 27th October, 2022
Abstracts of not more than 250 words/and or full paper (not more than 12 pages) with a title and five key words, phrases or acronyms; authors full contact details (names, email address, telephone contacts, institutional affiliation and sub-theme) should be submitted to email@example.com by 31st August, 2022. The abstract should be in MS Word Format, Times New Roman, Font size 12 and single spaced. Authors should indicate the sub-themes selected and refer to APA writing style.
Abstracts and papers submitted and presented will be published in the Book of Abstracts and Conference Proceedings respectively. Certificates will be emailed to presenters and participants after the conference.
LANGUAGE OF THE CONFERENCE: English CLICK HERE TO VIEW PAYMENT DETAILS